Suunto 5 offers long battery life in a compact GPS watch. It is paced with multiple sport features making it easy for you to track all your work outs. The watch tracks 24/7 activity including stress and sleep. With this watch you can ensure you don't over-train on days you need to rest. Find summaries and trends in the Suunto app.
Link the new Suunto app with the FitVault for us to receive your calorie data.
Here's how it works:
1. Download the app: Download the FitVault app on your smartphone and follow the instructions to
create a profile.
2. Tap the "Link a Fitness Device” button
3. Tap the “Suunto” button
4. Please follow the instructions and tap on the “Link” button
5. You will be directed to the Suunto authorization screen. Please enter your Suunto username and
6. If the authorization was successful, please grant FitVault Consent to your Suunto data
7. If the consent was successful, you will see the success message. Then close the browser and go
back to the FitVault app
8. Once authorized, now tap the “Sync” button
9. Tap the “Sync now” button to sync your workouts
This device uses calories to allocate your Active Dayz™
How do I link my device?
When should I sync my device?
Sync your device with the FitVault app to log your daily steps and calories. Log 10 000 steps per day or burn 300 calories and you will have an active day.
Where can I buy my Device?
You can visit Multiply Online Shop